1. Data of the owner of the database
Managing a Sustainable Business S.L (MAS Business hereinafter) with NIF: B83943191 with registered office at C / de Agustín de Foxá 40, 28036 Madrid Spain.
For any query, modification or claim, please contact: [email protected]
- ONLBG is a brand belonging to Managing a Sustainable Business S.L.
- The ONLBG brand is registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office, governed by law 17/2001, so its reproduction or modification is totally prohibited except with written permission.
- ONLBG is not responsible for errors produced on the page due to problems outside its competence, including all subsets or categories that the Portal contains.
- Copyright prevails in all texts and images displayed on the Portal, so their total or partial reproduction is prohibited except with the express permission of the author. With respect to the texts and images belonging to third parties, they will be the ones who must ensure their Copyrights, since MAS Business is not responsible for the defense of the Copyrights of third parties.
- The use of the “Member Access” section of the ONLBG portal is subject to acceptance of these conditions of use and our data protection policy.
- Only previously registered LBG ESPAÑA clients can use this area.
- The use of the “Contact” form and / or registration in the “Newsletter” signifies acceptance of the conditions of use and the user may mark the purposes for which the use of their data is entitled. More information in the “Data Protection” section.
- The use of the “ONLBG Guide Download” form and the acceptance of the commercial clause mean that Managing A Sustainable Business is allowed to send you offers, promotions, invitations to events or activities, by postal and electronic means, related to its services and products developed in the sustainability area.
3. Data protection
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law (GDPR) we inform you that the data entered in this form will be incorporated into our manual database in a file called “CUSTOMER LIST” under the ownership of Managing A Sustainable Business SL with the following purposes:
- Direct contact to answer questions and requests.
- Sending newsletters or personalized emails about our actions and our services.
As established by law, you may or may not accept each of the purposes, and consent to both is not mandatory. Consent is considered to have been given when doing the “Check” in the “Contact” and “Newletter” sections.
At Managing A Sustainable Business S.L we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service and carry out your billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
You have the right to obtain information about whether Managing A Sustainable Business SL is treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment before Managing A Sustainable Business SL , C / Agustin de Foxa 40, 28036, Madrid, Spain or at the email address [email protected], attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
4. Cookies polic
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages / web platforms. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces. • Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
However, it displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of any page of the portal with each login in order for you to be aware.
Types and purpose of cookies
The website www.onlbg.com uses different types of cookies:
|_cfduid||onbg.com||Utilizada por la red de contenido, Cloudflare, para identificar tráfico web de confianza.||HTTP||29 días|
|Consent||youtube.com||Utilizada para detectar si el visitante ha aceptado la categoría de marketing en el banner decookies. Esta cookie es necesaria para que la w eb cumpla con el RGPD||HTTP||6092|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||onbg.com||Utilizada para detectar si el visitante ha aceptado la categoría de marketing en el banner de cookies. Esta cookie es necesaria para que la w eb cumpla con el RGPD||HTTP||1 año|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||onbg.com||Utilizada para detectar si el visitante ha aceptado la categoría de estadística en el banner decookies. Esta cookie es necesaria para que la w eb cumpla con el RGPD||HTTP||1 año|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||onbg.com||Determina si el visitante ha aceptado la casilla de consentimiento de cookies||HTTP||1 año|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||onbg.com||Almacena el estado de consentimiento de cookies del usuario para el dominio actua||HTTP||1 año|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Utilizada por Google DoubleClick para registrar e informar sobre las acciones del usuario en el sitio web tras visualizar o hacer clic en uno de los anuncios del anunciante con el propósito de medir la eficacia de un anuncio y presentar anuncios específicos para el usuario||HTTP||1 años|
|Test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Utilizada para comprobar si el navegador del usuario admite cookies||HTTP||1 día|
|Visitor_info1_live||youtube.com||Intenta calcular el ancho de banda del usuario en páginas con vídeos de YouTube integrados||HTTP||179 día|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registra una identificación única para mantener estadísticas de qué vídeos de YouTube ha vistoel usuario.||HTTP||Session|
|yt.innertube::nextId||youtube.com||Registra una identificación única para mantener estadísticas de qué vídeos de YouTube ha visto el usuario.||HTTP||Persistent|
|yt.innertube::requests||youtube.com||Registra una identificación única para mantener estadísticas de qué vídeos de YouTube ha visto el usuario||HTTP||Persistent|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados de YouTube||HTTP||Session|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados deYouTube||HTTP||Persistent|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados de YouTube||HTTP||Persistent|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados deYouTube||HTTP||Session|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados de YouTube||HTTP||Session|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Registra las preferencias del reproductor de vídeo del usuario al ver vídeos incrustados deYouTube||HTTP||Session|
Youtube: Youtube videos embedded in the web page. https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
Cloudflare: Web traffic protection and encryption system. https://www.cloudflare.com/es-es/gdpr/introduction/
How to block or delete installed cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html